The IT Professionals Forum (ITPF) is a conference that brings IT professionals together for hands-on workshops, posters, and keynote presentations on best practices and lessons learned with IT strategic planning, IT governance, educational technologies, enterprise systems, infrastructure management, customer service initiatives and cross-team collaboration.
The goals of the IT Pro Forum are to provide a platform for IT Professionals to share updates about innovative and far-reaching projects, facilitate dialogue, and catalyze networking among IT Professionals.
The name "IT Professionals Forum" represents an effort by the organizing committee as well as the co-sponsors (Technology Services, AITS, Collegial, Departmental & Unit IT groups) to create a unifying umbrella for three events that have targeted IT Professionals: IT Pro Orientation, unCCSP & CCSP. It also continues and expands the idea of producing events that bring together the entire community of University of Illinois IT Professionals based at the Urbana campus.
IT Pro Forum Planning Committee
- Lori Beeson, Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Amanda Bland, Administrative Information Technology Services
- Malinda Carlisle, Facilities and Services
- Jarai Carter, Information Sciences
- Maranda Harden, Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Julia Hart, Chair, Facilities and Services
- Anthony Hillen, School of Social Work
- Joyce Humes, Facilities and Services
- Noni Ledford, Administrative Information Technology Services
- Maged Messeh, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Todd Nelson, Administrative Information Technology Services
- Frank Penrose, College of Engineering
- Sol Roberts-Lieb, Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning
- Candice Solomon-Strutz, Administrative Information Technology Services
- Dena Strong, Technology Services
- Dimuthu Tilakaratne, Administrative Information Technology Services
IT Pro Forum Planning Committee Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org